Sold $199,000 - Commercial, House
Currently run as a vacation rental hotel with 5 Star reviews on TripAdvisor, it encompasses 4 separate homes:
- The Surf Lodge is a 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, 1600 SqFt home with a large deck and views of the bay of Playa Marsella.
- Casita del Bosque is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 400 SqFt little home with full kitchen and wrap around patio.
- Jungle Cabanas- A duplex unit with large patio deck
- Cabana El Verde is a 400 SqFt studio with a bathroom and kitchenette.
- Cabana La Morada is also a 400 SqFt studio with a bathroom and kitchenette.
- There is also a 800 SqFt garage/storage building
Live in the main house and meet people from all around the world by doing long or short term rentals with the other homes, or hire caretakers to run this proven successful business for you. If you’re ready to retire, just enjoy Rancho Cecilia with friends & family. There is also lots of room to expand, to build more units, a yoga studio, put in a swimming pool, or do more farming.
The home is not hooked to conventional electricity, it is completely solar. The Casita and the Cabanas have their own solar system with panels and batteries and The Surf Lodge has its own solar system with panels and batteries and as well as a wind generator. There is a 150 foot deep private well and three water storage tanks.
All homes will be sold fully furnished except the Surf Lodge which will be partially furnished after owners move personal items. .
Check out the video at https://www.lifeinnica.com/real-estate/playa-maderas-eco-retreat
- Community: North San Juan del Sur