Hotel El Pacifico, La Chocolata, La Pepesca, La Talanguera, San Juan del Sur, San Juan del Sur (Municipio), Rivas, 48600, Nicaragua
Sold Listing Price $589,000 - Commercial
This established turn key Hotel is located only minutes from the beach and a short walk to San Juan del sur town center.
The charming property comes with an on-site Restaurant/Bar and is an instant income generator with great rental history and a recent Trip Advisor Excellence Award. The Hotel features 11 rooms (9 with A/C) with bathrooms plus an owner/management area or office as well as rooms for staff, laundry, a workshop, a fully equipped restaurant, bar and kitchen.
The beautifully landscaped Hotel grounds also features an inviting Swimming Pool and a Shaded Rancho common area as well as on-site parking. Completely fenced in, secure and plenty of open space would make this the perfect commercial property for someone that would love to improve and expand this successful business even further.
The business/property is held in an established, easy transferrable, Nicaraguan Corporation (SA) which included a 2 year old truck worth $18k as well as a Motor Scooter. A cell phone tower is also located on the edge of the property which guarantees an instant income and will produce over $100k more in the next ten years.
This property has to be seen and won’t be on the market for long.
If you have dreamt of owning your own Hotel or Hostel in San Juan del Sur, then please don’t hesitate to contact us for a viewing!
- Large property with 11 Hotel rooms plus work space
- Walking distance to Beach and Town
- Bar/Restaurant with kitchen and storage
- Swimming Pool and Guest common areas
- Excellent water supply
- Backup Generator
- On-site Parking
- Fenced and secure location
- New professional Website and recent Excellence Awards
- Held in Nicaraguan SA which includes a 2 year old Truck and Scooter
- Instant income through Cell phone tower
- New Pool pump and filter systems
- New dryer for laundry, new refrigeration unit for kitchen
- Includes Surf and Boogie Boards and Snorkel Gear for Guests
- Low occupancy of only 20% needed to break even (including living expenses of owners)
- Community: Talanguera